I had to change my master card because I lost the other one…

Customer Question
I had to change...

I had to change my master card because I lost the other one so now I need to get it on my Pay Pal account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Nt Sure but not with this card

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

I went in to check on purchase and it told me the bank wouldn't ok it and so they should I have a new no

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Micky, Lead Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
Micky
Micky, Lead Systems Engineer

If I understand correctly, you have a new credit card and you want to update the

wallet information on your Paypal account.

Let me know if I misunderstood your request, otherwise follow the steps below:

Log in to your PayPal account (http://www.paypal.com/).
Click Credit Card in the Account Information column.
Select the card to update and click Edit.
Enter your credit card verification number.
Select the month and year of the expiration date from the drop-down menu.
Click Save.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards