My new hp pavilion has quit working. My new house pavilion…

Customer Question
My new hp pavilion...

My new hp pavilion has quit working

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

My new house pavilion computer has quit working

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Operating system is what came on computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I turn it on and it does nothing and it turns off

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. How old is it?

4 monthes

Okay thank you. I would be very happy to continue assisting you but as new as your computer is, you might want to think about returning it back to the retailer and having it exchanged. It is way too new to be having this kind of problem!

My computer had problems awhile back and HP fixsd it for free

Exactly my point. We are not affiliated with HP so you may want to contact them again or the retailer. If this is the second time you have sent this same computer in for repair, you may want to rattle HP a bit and see it they will replace it?