I have tried to enter pay pal through guest account since it…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to enter pay pal through guest account since it did not like my password ***** after I reset it. Every time I fill in the screen and press continue it bounces back to the screen. Nothing is highlighted: I need to someone to review my screen as i enter the information

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Over a year ago so i even tried to create a new account with a password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I simply want to be walked through pay pal so I can send my fee to my organization, unfortunately they will only use paypal

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Micky, Lead Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
Micky
Micky, Lead Systems Engineer

Hello!

I understand you are not able to login on your paypal account since it bounces back to the screen.

a) Are you using a computer, tablet or phone?

b) If is a computer:

1) can you please clarify which Operating System and browser are you using?

2) Try to delete the browser cache as explained on the following document: https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/clear-browser-cache

Let me know if this helped.

Best Regards