Google Play Service stop working on my Samsung model VK810…

Google Play Service stop...

Google Play Service stop working on my Samsung model VK810 4G tablet.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Model VK 810 4G Last factory data reset 9/14/2014

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

I visited my provider Verizon they cleaned memory and cache,reloaded app's and it did't work. They recommend to contact technical support. Previously my You Tube stopped working and they removed it permanently from tablet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

3/8/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know

Thank you

I need your assistance.
If we have to rebut tablet I would like to save photos.
I was not able ti save them because driver for tablet was unavailable.
What is next step?
Will I have remote assistance?
Sergil Cave
Sergil Cave, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have been assigned to your case. Give the below solutions a try:

Solution 1 – Update Google Play Services to the latest version.

Solution 2 – Clear the Google Play Services cache. The Google Play Services app in your phone acts like a framework for all the Google and Google Play apps installed in your phone. You can try cleaning up its cache and see if that would fix the issue. This worked with one of our team members! Read these quick and easy steps :

Go to Settings > Apps.
Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to “Google Play Services” app.
Open the app details and tap on the “Force stop” button.
Then, tap on the “Clear cache” button.

Solution 3 – Clear the Google Services Framework cache. The Google Services Framework system app on your Android device stores information and helps your phone sync with Google servers — and keeps your Google Play Services up and running. This could be one of the reasons why you are not able to connect to Google servers using the app and keep getting the error message. Read these quick and easy steps :

Go to Settings > Apps.
Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to “Google Services Framework” app.
Then, tap on the “Clear cache” button.

Solution 4 – Check your Internet connection. May be your WiFi network is blocking any of the IP addresses that Google use. You can also try switching the WiFi on or off on your phone — same with mobile data.

Solution 5 – This goes without saying, but may be a simple reboot of your Android phone/tablet could fix the problem.

Solution 6 – I hate to say this, but in the end, you might just want to install a custom ROM that is stable with no bugs.

If you need assistance with any of these solutions, please let me know.

How you can remotely access my tablet in case I need assistance?
On my tablet I do not have app. Google Service Framework.

Unfortunately I cant remote into your tablet if you dont have the app but I will try my best to walk you through any issues that you might encounter while trying the solutions above.

Solution 2:
When I am going to Force stop, I have options Yes or No which one I have to use?

You will have to choose Yes to perform the Force Stop.

When Cache is 0.00B what should I do?

Oh okay if you're cache is at 0 then Solution 2 is probably not going to help you out since there is no cache. The next solution I would recommend trying is Solution 3 because the framework is basically the core of the Google Play Services and it is possibly where the issue lies.

I have to sign off for tonight, however if you run into any issues with the solutions above, please let me know. I will be back online tomorrow morning at around 8am EST.

OK
Good night.

Hi there, can I connect now please?

Richard, Computer Specialist
I rebooted tablet and set to the factory setting
Everything is working now.Thank you
Richard,
I just learned that you charged my card for $39 for remote assistance.
Sergil said:
For that reason I did not use your remote assistance.
Can you credit back this charge?

yes I will do so

Thank you