I had to reinstall google chrome and I lost my history and…

Customer Question
I had to reinstall...

I had to reinstall google chrome and I lost my history and bookmarks

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have a Dell Inspiron 3537

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

Windows? Don't understand. Apologies..

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

When I logged on to Google Chrome as a GUEST? I went to settings and it asked me to update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you for your help. All help is appreciated..

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.