The print on my copies are very light! I have bought 2 new…

Customer Question
The print on my...

The print on my copies are very light! I have bought 2 new ink cartridges that is not my problem?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Ar-m257 model #arm257 serial # 85060075

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your #ARM257?

2 months??

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Oh i dont know? I have had it 2 yrs from my husband and I have never done this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Ok so he will email me back!
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

My office is closed now! Can I text you tomorrow ? Or do I need to be around my copier?

Yes please shoot me a message tomorrow on this exact question.

Kris R , I’m returning your text. I have ar-m257 and I have put in 2 new cartridges and my copies are still so light!! Help me plz! Becky *****

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install free remote access software.
Before we do anything please save/bookmark/favorite this page so you can come back to it If you loose me.

Please click on this link to the AnyDesk website: https://anydesk.com/remote-desktop
Click on the "Download" box to download and install the software on your computer.
Once installed, reboot your computer.
Upon reboot, open the software from your computer and you will see an AnyDesk address, please give that to me and I will connect with it.
Thanks
Kris

Why do you need to access my computer for a copier problem? Just wondering
why my computer??? Its my copier that I need to know what to do with it to make it print darker copies

It's optional, I will connect to the copier from the computer and change the gradiant

my computer is not connected to my copier and no I don't want to pay 39.99

I was offering it for only the base charges. Are you aware of the current costs?

current cost I paid $5 and it was to be refunded....I have NOT had my question answered YET!!!

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris