I can’t get my laptop to get out of this screen to reboot…

Customer Question
I can’t get my...

I can’t get my laptop to get out of this screen to reboot it

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

I didn’t get a disc or flash drive when I bought it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess that’s it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.