I got a call that the key has expired for my computer. What…

Customer Question
I got a call...

I got a call that the key has expired for my computer. What do I need to do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell intel inside Core 15

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I did not know until just a few minutes ago. But it has not been accepting the updates for a period of about 6 weeks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Did they say were they were calling from and what was going to expire?