Microsoft tried to install their security and it kept

Microsoft tried to install...

Microsoft tried to install their security and it kept failing THey never returned returned nothing back. I have nothing.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am dumb about anything on the computer, so you have to walk me through everything. I'm sorry

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This is the day 5. I've prpbably pressed verythihg that works it acts like it is frozwn. It keeps asking for code numbers or says Comcast account is outdated Please figure out the misspelling sorry

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want it back the way it originally was

3/7/2018
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Did you receive a notification to contact Microsoft on your PC?

Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
I don't know how to read my text. Use voice mail or land line How much to fix it?
Did I click the right button for you to fix the computer?
I still haven't figured out how to get my text, I did not get the number you just sent to me

Please use the link below to join the remote session.

https://itcris.screenconnect.com/?Session=132bb7bb-a50c-4fef-bd83-10d08995619a

Are you having trouble with the link and accessing the site?