Cannot reset my password. Computer iphone iwatch. I don't…

Customer Question
Cannot reset my password ...

Cannot reset my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Computer iphone iwatch

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don't know what you mean os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

About 20 times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Once a connect one do the others also connect

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.

Do you have any windows computer? So that I can take a remote access in your computer.

idont know what you mean by windows
you people suck

I am sorry for the inconvenience, If you have computer I will be taking secure remote access and I will reset the apple password ***** your computer.