I purchase and download turbo tax Canada and download on my…

Customer Question
I purchase and download...

I purchase and download turbo tax Canada and download on my laptop but need to bring forward 2016 tax returns from my pc to my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Acer operating windows

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Acer? Have you installed any updates recently?

No I done nothing since I download can I download on my PC

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Ok

By default, Turbo tax saves the .tax file in your Documents/My Documents folder. Can you check the PC in which you did your taxes last year for the file? Let me know if you can locate it.

Any luck?

Did you still want assistance with your question?