Can't update Windows 10. Dell Computer. I don't know. 2

Customer Question
Can't update Windows 10 ...

Can't update Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Dell Computer

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

2 months tried to get Tech support

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.