I need to change my password for my google account. Rca

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my password ***** my google account

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Rca tablet

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your RCA tablet?

Let me look

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your RCA tablet?

I just tried to set it up and it keeps telling me my password ***** *****

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Micky, Lead Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
Micky
Micky, Lead Systems Engineer

You can reset your Gmail password ***** the steps required on the following link:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier

Beware you will need to reply to security questions or to additional information.

Best Regards