I cannot obtain all of my Bookmarks from my old computer. I…

I cannot obtain all...

I cannot obtain all of my Bookmarks from my old computer. I have a new laptop and although some come through but not the entire list, how do I retrieve those items

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Like HP or Internet explorere not sure

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yep

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Do you still have access to the old PC? Also, what browser are you using where the favorites are stored? Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox?

Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
still got old one using Chrome

Please open the remote session on the old PC so we can copy the bookmarks. Open the browser and type in the URL below, when you reach the site click on Agree. Then download and run/open the file.

https://tinyurl.com/y92t4va2

ok hold on
u want me to go into google

You can use any browser but I want you to use the link I provided to open the remote session.

done

You have not joined the remote session yet. When you reach the site you have to Agree then download and run/open the file that downloads.

https://tinyurl.com/y92t4va2

ive downloaded accepted run the drive whats next

remote completed.