I was trying to set up a Google account for my daughter on…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to set up a Google account for my daughter on her new phone that she just got and it messed up my Google account and now I cannot access any of my stuff how can I get it how can I fix it without getting a new account

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

No

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

No because it shut off

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Where you want to access your Google account? On your phone or computer? Do you know the I'd and password ***** your account?
I know my email address and my password ***** but the ID I'm not sure
No thank you can walk me through how to fix it though
Okay, then where do you want to login?
No I want my account that I had to be fixed
Nevermind I'll just make a new Google account
Then use your email as Google account and try to login. Can't you login?
Please ignore the remote support offers. It's an automated message. Let me know the email address, I can try to find the Google account connected with it.