Update History: Feature Update to windows10 version 1709.

Update History: Feature...

Update History: Feature Update to windows10 version 1709

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Requires a restart to finish installing. I've used Update/shut down or

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Update/restart and not had any success.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this point

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
please do
Once this update gets fixed can I give you another problem for the same $39?

go here to connect me; https://tinyurl.com/ycsfd577
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.

I’ve been on your system since 11a.m. doing updates. I’ve received a number of restart instruction
and have done that. what bothers me is that I don’t have a communication block
to confer with the tech. Where am I and whats happening ?

what do you have on your screen now? can you connect me again?

I'm not sure what is going on..yesterday,a number of updates and restarts then no more dialog from the tech. The update history still shows 1709 not updated. I'm still connected to the tech dialog I guess.. Please update me as to what is happening.
Thank you. Marvin
Cody: Are we finished with all the update? Can I now return to my regular Yahoo browser? Have you disconnected from my system ? Was this a wholesale update of the complete Windows 10 ?
And finally, can we attack the printer problem..its not communicating with me.

can you connect me again?

what do i need to do ?
I don't know what you need. Help.
spent two days on updates and restarts; that seem to work..now I have lost Microsoft solitare collection. Will you replace that ?

go to the Windows store, search for it and download. there's probably many solitaire games on the store. not sure what you had before