An email yesterday invited me to review my checking account…

Customer Question
An email yesterday invited...

An email yesterday invited me to review my checking account status on-line. The system wanted more information than I have, so I was unsuccessful in accessing the account. I have never accessed my account via internet and have no idea how to do so. I want to periodically look at my checking account status, and I need some guidance on how to do that. I don't want to perform banking activities - just look at my account and perhaps print a copy.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No. the only device I own is this computer - - no phone.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Keep in mind I am one of those old folks who have very little computer expertise. Keep it simple.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Are you sure this email was from your bank and not someone trying to con you into giving over your banking information? Which bank do you use?

I am sure. Talked to a lady at the bank, but she didn't give me clear direction I could use. West Texas National Bank. WTNB

Ok I think the best thing for you to do is call them and confirm that they sent the email. Contact customer service at(###) ###-####and ask if they sent you that email. It is better to be safe then sorry. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.