Can i backup my hp laptop with windows 8 to iCloud? Do not…

Customer Question
Can i backup my...

Can i backup my hp laptop with windows 8 to iCloud?

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Do not know where will i find that info

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a lot of questions. too many to list

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. iCloud is strictly Apple. There are other excellent online backup services available for Microsoft products if you are interested?

Please let me know if you require further assistance