I have a question concerning my chrome book. the screen

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question concerning my chrome book. the screen keeps going back to 400% . Is this na free chat?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Acer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Several days! nothing ijust keep hitting the ctrl and minus sign key

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this a free chat line?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Micky, Lead Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
Micky
Micky, Lead Systems Engineer

It might be an issue with the connector of the LCD.

Please check the following videos to check the connector:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyS3XyafyHQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndKCnDkcCBo

Please also check that there is no issue with stuck keyboard keys.

This is not a free chat line, please check justanswer.com FAQ:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/143

Best Regards

Thank you! Please tell me how to cancel my account / membership so as not to be charged again

According to justanswer.com policy, you will get charged (20.40$ for what I see) for this reply if:

1) You rate my reply from 3 to 5 stars, and I'll get 50% of the profit, the remaining is for justanswer.com.

or

2) You will avoid rating this reply in the following 30 days, and justanswer.com will get 100% of the profit.

If you will not post any other questions, you will not get further charges.

Let me know if you want anyway a refund/cancel now so that I can redirect this post to CS.

Best Regards