I have several old Google accounts and don't know the

Customer Question
I have several old...

I have several old Google accounts and don't know the password ***** I cannot access my account

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

One is my cellphone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

This one is a Alcatel one touch I'm not about operating system maybe Android?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Well it just started the other day and it said that it had been reset and it will not let me past the Google password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't guess so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Micky, Lead Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
Micky
Micky, Lead Systems Engineer

You can try resetting your password ***** Gmail account.

Beware you will need the reply for your security questions, or some other details.

https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin

I would also suggest to setup a two factor authentication, so that you can easily recover your account next time.

Best Regards