How do I recover my old yahoo format? I do not like the new…

Customer Question
How do I recover...

How do I recover my old yahoo format? I do not like the new format

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Old of the above

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None I am a 70 years old beardly keep up with the new technology

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Why whoever was change it with out my concent

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Micky, Lead Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
Micky
Micky, Lead Systems Engineer

I will try to help you.

If I understand correctly the Yahoo mail interface have changed. Please let me know if I am wrong.

This is due to programmers developing new features and expecting that all users (also you) like it...Obviously is not :)

On the following link, you will find the procedure to follow, to switch back to the previous version of yahoo mail.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN15936.html

Let me know if was enough for you.

Best Regards

Thanks

You are welcome!