I have a chat coming up on Thursday and the company told me…

Customer Question
I have a chat...

I have a chat coming up on Thursday and the company told me to add a name to my contacts I guess. Problem is there is no information on the name I was given.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Acer Desktop and I don't know the model number.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Acer? What have you tried so far?

I just now tried to find the name of the contact I was given.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I have a chat with this person on skype if I can't find them or is thee another way to find somone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Which chat messenger are you using?

I understodd it was for a Skype chat.

Did they give you a name to add?

I don't want to pay more fees.

That is an automated message for priority support. You can close that