I want to backup all info and pictures from computer to new…

Customer Question
I want to backup...

I want to backup all info and pictures from computer to new external hard drive

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Hp compaq

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Compaq?

I pluged it in to see what would happen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I want to back up all pictures and data

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

May i know the model no of the external Hard drive?