What is the meaning of the front lights on a laptop

Customer Question
What is the meaning...

What is the meaning of the front lights on a laptop Satellite?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Toshiba Satellite Window 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

What is the meaning of the front lights

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to know the meaning of the front lights LED of a tOCHIBA Satellite

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Revised question: What is the meaning of each of the six lights on the front left of my Toshiba Satellite Lap Top. The unit is older - about 8-9 years old. We just replaced the interior battery. Four of the six lights are on now. The first on the left is red and the other three are green and on. The fifth is struggling to stay on green and the sixth is off. Can you advise? It would help to know what each of the lights means. Can you advise? Agnes
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 5 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
Hi Agnes! The configuration of these status lights vary from model to model; to help me help you, might you be able to tell me the model # of your Toshiba laptop? This should be printed on a sticker located on the underside of the device (where you’ll also find the serial #, etc.)I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you further!