IT WILL NOT BOOT UP RAN DIAGNOSTICSerror 0P00;133C. DESKTOP…

Customer Question
IT WILL NOT BOOT...

IT WILL NOT BOOT UP RAN DIAGNOSTICSerror 0P00;133C

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

DESKTOP COMPUTER UPDATED TO WIN 10 ABOUT 10 MONTHS

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

DELL

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

I INSTALL WIN ZIP TOOLS TODAY I think that is the proble but I cant bppt the computer in safe mode to remove it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
just cancel my membership did not want to join
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you. Are you able to login into Windows 10 at all?

Thanks,

Aaron

no the computer will not start
this is not the computer i am having trouble with
if you cant connect do not charge me the $39.00

Does the computer power on but not boot Windows? If so do you have a recovery DVD or USB? If not you could use another computer with Windows 10 to create recovery media.

it powers on I do not have a cd dvd or usb to use if I could get it in safe mode I COULD FIX IT ERROR CODE OF OFOO:133C

Looks like error code OFOO:133C means that that diagnostic test wants you to insert a cd or dvd disc so that the optical drive is tested.

i PUT IN A CD
but not windows

Normally, now with Windows 10 you cannot access safe mode like you could before with the F8 key. Microsoft disabled the F8 advanced boot options menu starting with Windows 8.

how can i get in safe mode

You would need recovery media. I would make sure that all peripherals are disconnected from the computer ie. printers, external drives, USB flash drivers, etc.

disconnected but no recovery media
tell me how to get computer to reinstall windows 10 in this shape

You could try opening up the computer case and disconnecting and reconnecting the SATA cable from hard drive to motherboard. Was Windows 10 loaded when you bought this computer? If you could tell me the exact model of computer.

There should be a Dell service tag sticker. If you give me that number I can find out what the factory recovery instructions are. You might be able to restore it back to factory.

Do you have any important data and software on that computer?

it was installed 6 months ago had win 7

What you could do is restore it back to Windows 7 and then upgrade it again to Windows 10 using the media creation tool. You would not have to enter in the product license key since you installed Windows 10.

I cant restore it to origional we had a bad storm i lost all paper work to it
can I use a command prompt
code 80004001 error
Please cancel my membership this is not going to work