My laptop is locked up I need to change the password to

Customer Question
My laptop is locked...

My laptop is locked up I need to change the password ***** unlock it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Asus laptop windows 8

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

Model EXA0703YH

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
Laptop is locked up with Windows login password ***** something else?