Aguirre. Lenovo computer. I need to open my email and

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I need to open my email and ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser I tried making it send a code to my number but my phone is cute and has no service

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Code i tried for it sending a code to my number

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with outlook