I just got my first smart phone - the ASUS Zenfone V. Can I…

I just got my...

I just got my first smart phone - the ASUS Zenfone V. Can I access a screen to tap in a phone number that is not in my contact list?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Zenfone?

Have not yet made calls on it. I'm just reading the user manual and looking at the options

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not so far...

3/7/2018
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Good evening, are you still having issues with this?

If you are, I can send you an image of what should be the same app on your phone used for Dialing/Contacts, and show you where to press.

please send it

Alright, one moment.

Alright. When you open the "ZenUI Dialer & Contacts" app, you will see a few icons on the top and bottom. Take a look at the arrows I have put on here. The one on the bottom left should open and close with that button/icon.

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

SEE THE IMAGE HERE.

AnswersByEric