Require to speak to a tech please Liz. HP desk top[ This…

Customer Question
Require to speak to...

Require to speak to a tech please Liz

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP desk top[

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP? What have you tried so far?

This afternoon, lost internet, tech came, could not restore, called their tech he said he could not locate the problem, I believe you must take control of my computer to see the problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Experience is all I am looking for, my outlook, and fire fox, contacts unable to access Liz

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with?