How do I get my account verified? On instagram how do I get…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my account verified?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

On instagram how do I get my account verified?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update Instagram?

Recently

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Instagram?

Verifying my account from spammers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No ma’am

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
will You all give me the verification?
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with?