I have paid for an Office 365 renewal (.00) but I still

Customer Question
I have paid for...

I have paid for an Office 365 renewal (69.00) but I still can't use it. My payment has cleared my credit card What do I have to do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Notebook

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Looking for info. It was a Christmas gift in 2016. I had Office 365 on it all year. Will keep trying to find the model # OS Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

No. I followed the instructions and there was download or app screen. I tried so many things I can't remember them all. I found some #s PO 12757260 HT102000100 851266-001V05

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

M160804 VER.05

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Are you with Microsoft?

No, we are not

Do you still need assistance from us on the Office issue?