Program before filing says it needs to save——the rotating…

Customer Question
Program before filing says...

Program before filing says it needs to save——the rotating circle is running now for 45 minutes—-takes that long to save.?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Turbo tax

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp pavilion

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Microsoft 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Hi How did you do the istall? CD or Web?

No
On a cd

OK

lets start the install over.

Let me know when you finish or where it gets to

You haven't gotten back to me. If the install worked . please rate my service

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars/ click on write review to submit at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Thanks, Fran
**************************************************************