My element tv sony blue ray player won't move into set up…

Customer Question
My element tv sony...

My element tv sony blue ray player won't move into set up and how do you go to the next page

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope you got all

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you having this issue with the tv, or the player?
What is the model number of each?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.