What is microsoft tech no. someone called me said they were…

Customer Question
What is microsoft tech...

What is microsoft tech no. someone called me said they were frommicrosoft.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Vista desk

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Today it was hacked into. i need to call microsoft as they said they couldnt help and are charging 119 for nothing then i want you to clean out my pc. i will be glad to pay you thank you lb

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Pc is a gateway with vista

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just the no. for microsoft to cancel the bill they wouldnt help with then i want you to do your wonders and cleanup the hackers mess. thank you my phone no is(###) ###-####lola butterfield

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

You did not speak to microsoft. This is absolutely a scam, it is very well known and we see this type of tech support scam often. No legitimate company would ever contact you this way. Your computer does not report its status to anyone. Usually what will happen is once you are in contact with them they will lie to you about issues that your computer does not have such as it is being hacked or has viruses. They will then attempt to charge you many hundreds of dollars to fix the fake issues. If you paid them any money you need to call your bank immediately and try and get your money back. If these people call you again just hang up. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.