Forgot password. Sending asuper chat. RCA VIKING TABLET.

Customer Question
Forgot password Technician's Assistant:...

Forgot password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Sending asuper chat

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

RCA VIKING TABLET

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your RCA tablet?

Hold on please

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your RCA tablet?

Viking pro

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Android sorry lol

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Do you know the email attached to your tablet still and have access to it?

If so, what type of email is it?

What exactly is showing on the screen when you turn it on in the error message?