Why is there a message across the top that says "We couldn't…

Customer Question
Why is there a...

Why is there a message across the top that says "We couldn't access this account Marcia Brice . You might need to update your password ***** give the account permission to save to this device" I recently had Microsoft 10 installed

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Computer - Lenovo (new) and recently installed 10

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don't understand what model means

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It just appeared yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Why can't I get all of my emails? I want the filter off.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 5 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?