Nothing good... somebody changed the IE settings so that it…

Customer Question
Nothing good... somebody changed...

Nothing good... somebody changed the IE settings so that it goes to a malicious site. I got one cleared , but don't know where to look for the other

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a Dell, can't tell what the model is but it is a desktop, 64 bit,1GB hard drive

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

OS is Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I got the domains and IP addresses we want to disconnect from ID'd. Went into the internet settings and reset the outbound connections from go.paradiskus.com to the settings for msm/bing. We successfully make contact now and the screen looks right but we are still getting a Malwarebytes warning that the other output point is a malicious site. Need to know how to find this second point so I can reset it. It has specifically to do with Internet Explorer.

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of but there could be to answer his questions

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?