Having a problem uploading pictures for 4412 Spanish Oak…

Customer Question
Having a problem uploading...

Having a problem uploading pictures for 4412 Spanish Oak Lane.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Desktop computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Lenovo 8.1 Its a desktop; not a laptop

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

No. I have tried clicking on pictures. Have posted one, but when I try to post additional pictures, the same technique doesn't work. Have also tried dragging pictures into frame; that doesn't work either'

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Where you want to post pictures? On Facebook or somewhere else?

Please cancel this service. I don’t have time for this crap & bring unznle to speak with someone. Disregard

You need to provide the details of your need. Then only I can help you. A picture can be uploaded to many sites. Without knowing that I can't give solution. Anyway, if you don't want to continue, please let me know. Then I can file this for cancellation.