I forgot my password for my laptop what can I do? I forgot…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** my laptop what can I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I said reset my pass word and it replied insert. Your password ***** but if had one I vacant find it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It gave me a clue I am, but.it did not.help me.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the operating system of the computer, is it a Windows 10/8/7?