I need to obtain the driver software for a smart board UX60.

I need to obtain...

I need to obtain the driver software for a smart board UX60. Can you help me with this?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I have been able to turn on the board. However, I found a configuration disc. My laptop does not have a CD player

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. How to use the Smart Slate.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/6/2018
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

Thank you for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you with this.
Here is a link to the drivers for the Smart UX60.
https://support.smarttech.com/en/downloads/product-drivers/12_9-and-ink-5_2

You can simply click the "Download for Windows" button which will start a download. Go ahead and continue to run it and next through the install. That should fully install the drivers. Sometime it is a good idea to reboot after doing this as well.

Please let me know if you need further assistance with this.

If this helps, please rate me 5 stars!

Thanks,
Jamie

Hello, Do you need any further assistance with this?

-Jamie

Thanks for your reply Jamie,
I received your reply using my personal laptop. I will update the program when I return to school tomorrow.
Thanks again!
H Hibbler

Sounds like a plan. If this worked for you go ahead and accept the answer, and we can close the ticket on this end as well, if everything is resolved.

Thanks,

Jamie

I clicked on the link. So, I need to wait for it to download. I should be able to test it tomorrow. I apologize for the amount of time this is taking. I only get a few minutes of time between classes to check on the status.
I ran the executable file today. after my reboot of the system, I received the message: "My device not found". Please advise.
Hubert

Hello Hubert,

Was the Smart device connected to the PC at the time? It sounds like it was unable to detect the device for the update. Is there also a way to reboot the Smart device and try the update again?

-Jamie

reboot the smart device? please advise. I will try again on Monday.
Thanks!
H Hibbler

Yes, please try unplugging the Smart device for at least 30 seconds to allow it to reboot.

OK Jamie, I will attempt this again tomorrow morning when I arrive to my class.
Thanks!
Hubert

Thanks Hurbert, let me know your outcome.

-Jamie

Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer
Good morning Jamie,
I don't think my unit works properly. I am going to request that my management provide for a technician take a look at the unit. I appreciate your time and support during this period.
Sincerely,
Hubert

Sounds like a good idea Hubert. Seems to be something that needs to be physically looked at onsite. Best of luck to you.

-Jamie