My Artisan 1430 works fine when I print at 8.5" by !!'' but…

My Artisan 1430 works...

My Artisan 1430 works fine when I print at 8.5" by !!'' but it cuts off part of the picture when I print at 13" by 19" format. That happens only with Super B format and "user selected format". I replaced the driver too. Can you please help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Artisan 1430

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

For about a week.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have had Windows 10 for about 2 years.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/6/2018
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Kris,
I have been busy else where for a couple of days. Sorry. I am agreeable to your Secure Remote Assistance.
Irv Gerks
Land Line Phone(###) ###-#### Cell Phone:(###) ###-####

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install free remote access software.
Before we do anything please save/bookmark/favorite this page so you can come back to it If you loose me.

Please click on this link to the AnyDesk website: https://anydesk.com/remote-desktop
Click on the "Download" box to download and install the software on your computer.
Once installed, reboot your computer.
Upon reboot, open the software from your computer and you will see an AnyDesk address, please give that to me and I will connect with it.
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just rebooted and am ready.

OK great. What's the connection address?

Connecting.

The address is wrong, were does it say that?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What kind of an address do you want? That was my e-mail address.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Wouldn't this go faster if you called me on my land line phone,(###) ###-####

Did you install the remote access software?

Would it be OK to call you?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Glad to hear back from you. Sorry to be an 85 year old computer illiterate. Please use the land line number of(###) ###-####

Can I call you back tomorrow first thing?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Kris, I tried a System Restore but it didn't work.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Kris;
Here is a summary of what I have tried.
1. Deleted the printer and then reinstalled it.
2. Replaced the driver.
3. Did a system restore.
I am wondering if you could do something like a system restore but it goes all the way back to putting into its initial conditions. I have a hard drive that I could load up with all the stuff I want to save and I would reinstall that after the computer was in its initial condition. Does that sound like it would work?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Kris, can you spend some time today on my problem?

Hi

When can we agree a date / time for me to call ?

Thanks

Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Tuesday morning at 10 AM. Is that OK with you?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I waited for your call at 10 AM but you did not call. Are you going to work on this problem?

Sorry, I am available:

• Thursday from 7AM to 1PM Central time
  • Anytime Friday until 3PM

Is this suitable?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK. I guess Thursday at about 8AM would work .Please call me at(###) ###-####
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

If you don't want me to remotely connect, that is okay too. Please, let me know how you wish to continue.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You can remotely connect I'm ready for you to start. Why don't you call me at(###) ###-####

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 37
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I think I did what you wanted and now every thing is quiet.

I see that you are having some sort of problem running the remote on your computer.

Let's try this another way.

Go to the following page: http://ultraviewer.net/en/download.html
- On the page that comes up, click the orange Download button for the "INSTALL (EXE) option, download, and open that file.
- A file will be downloaded. Save that file and open it.
- After you run UltraViewer, it will give you an ID and Password. I need for you to give me the ID and Password ***** it shows you.
Please, give me both of the ID and password.
Keep in mind that you must keep the program running for me to connect. For this reason, please do not close it.

I have run out of ideas.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am ready to start again.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You promise 100% satisfaction. Kris and Jason could not solve this problem. Will you please get someone new on my printer problem.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am still waiting for you to fix my printer problem.
Kris R
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer