My password is not recognized. i tried changing it but the…

Customer Question
My password ***** *****...

My password ***** ***** recognized. i tried changing it but the system says 'your connection is not private'. how do i reset my password ***** restore the 1 i have used for years? thanks.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My desktop computer uses microsoft

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Google chrome

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Microsoft? What have you tried so far?

I've tried your restart info. but it keeps saying it isn't 'private' & won't let me get beyond this message.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of. this is the 1st time i've ever had a problem signing in...

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What operating system do you use?

microsoft chrome

Windows 7, 8 or 10?

i think its 10. i don't feel comfortable allowing your service to troubleshoot beyond what were doing. i have a tech who works on my machine & will phone him if this isn't able to be solved at this level. thanks.

No problem we can continue in this Q&A

Are you trying to get into your Gmail account?