When I signed in to my laptop I have an error message that…

Customer Question
When I signed in...

When I signed in to my laptop I have an error message that said tracerdis.cf Error:unknown system failure Your computer has been blocked and to call 1-***-***-**** Is this message really from Microsoft???

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

My name is*****: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

My recovery disk has no space left and my downloads have failed to load

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to know if this message is really from Microsoft

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know the Email address registered with your Facebook account?

I just paid $5.00 to start a contract What is the $39.00 FOR

Do you have access to***@******.*** ?

$5 is an enrolling fee and I think other fee is the Question fee. For subscription related info please contact on***@******.***

Are you communicating to me from the same computer which shows the error ? Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times.