I have just been informed by a Microsoft tech that I cannot…

Customer Question
I have just been...

I have just been informed by a Microsoft tech that I cannot upgrade my Acer M1470 to Windows 10. I have been operating with W 10 for several years. What do I do now?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Acer Desk Top

Technician's Assistant: What Acer model do you have?

M1470

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Acer? What have you tried so far?

The Microsoft support updated to 1703 version. Then they tried to update to 1709 and then told me I can't use that level of update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Did someone call you on the phone and offer this update?