I ordered Avast Antivirus online and I don't know how to…

Customer Question
I ordered Avast Antivirus...

I ordered Avast Antivirus online and I don't know how to install may I get help from you for you to install online for me??

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update AntiVirus?

March 2017 I had a local computer Tech to install

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your AntiVirus?

I haven't because I don't understand instructions that was given on my email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want technician to install from online please I have activation code # etc. from my email you sent but I do not understand how to install myself

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Would you like me to remote connect to you and help you do this?

are you with Avast AntiVirus??
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

No i am not, I am a computer hardware and software technician

Forget it then
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

What you are asking is very simple to do....

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Your email will contain the download link

All you do is install it and when prompted for the key you type it in and activate it