Could you help me fix it,externa my mouse stop working and…

Customer Question
Could you help me...

Could you help me fix it,externa my mouse stop working and touch screan

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting the mouse: by USB or wirelessly?

By usb

Technician's Assistant: Have you switched the mouse (or mouse receiver) to different ports to see if that helps?

Yes, but the system it no recornice I try different mouse

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Also my touch screen is not working

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

The issue started with the latest Windows update, and so many computers are facing the same issue that the keyboard or mouse (or both) not working. And most of them affected are HP Or Lenovo computers. You can resolve the issue by restoring the computer to an earlier date or uninstalling the last two updates. Since you are not able to use any USB device with the computer, it is difficult to do so. So, you have to get into Advanced options window, and restore the computer, or Reset the PC to get the issue resolved.

Check if you are able to login using the keyboard. If no, can I go ahead and help you further with refreshing or resetting the PC?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
I Can use the keyboard but I realy need ti fix external mouse
I already pay a, why I need to pay more

Please login to the computer. Then, try restoring the computer to an earlier date by following the instructions below.

1. Select the Start button, type control panel and then choose it from the list of results.
  2. Search Control Panel for Recovery.
  3. Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
  4. Choose the recommended restore point, and then select Next > Finish.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>
I already did and it did not work

Have you tried last two restore points? If yes, we have to try Reset your PC. With resetting the PC, you may loose the applications except the preinstalled apps.

Thank you.

Customer/p>