Unable to recover Microsoft account with software and

Unable to recover Microsoft...

Unable to recover Microsoft account with software and procedures avaiable for email address***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Which Microsoft product do you have?

Windows 10 operating system

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft software?

Reset password + security code + recovery form= failure

3/6/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Yesterday late afternoon
If u feel that is the best approach then yes

If you now try to sign in, what is the exact message you get?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That is pricey. Is there an alternative approach to correct the problem?

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay so what you're telling me is that the only way to get Microsoft to address the issue is to consent for Microsoft to rape me for 39 dollars
Is that accurate?

No, never mentioned money, rape or anything, is it ok if you can go back and more carefully read my messages to you and avoid such language directed at me? Would be better off

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The content being delivered to my phone advertises "Secure Remote Connection" for 39 dollars. What content am l missing?

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional when you read the message, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Looks like we're saying the same thing your version, "you agree to pay the fee of 39 dollars to address the issue
I use the phrase ,"so in order to get Microsoft to address the issue I have to consent to being raped for a fee of 39 dollars, both phrases describe the same reality

No we are not...

20 minutes ago I asked

"If you now try to sign in, what is the exact message you get?"

And since then I have only had hostile message from you with vulgar language

I do wish to help you but kindly ask you put the hostilities aside, and work with me in a courteous and respectful manner as I have been working with you

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Attempting to sign on to One drive site Dialog box "Enter Password". I enter password. Response is; "Your account or password ***** ***** If you don't remember your password, reset it now"

Thanks, ***** ***** reset now, and carefully follow the process to reset the password.

Tell me exactly what happens or if you can reset it please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is what has transpired. I get a security code. This is followed by an account recovery form that I fill out that is systematically rejected. Item 1 The account opening was done by a store technician when he installed Windows 10, so I don't know what values he populated. Item 2 I know that I changed debit cards within the last year because of a potential breach.

Unfortunately you are not going to be able to recover this account unless you can remember the password. If the password ***** changed or the account was hacked then you are not going to be able to get back in. It is extremely important that you keep your recovery options up to date since that is your only way back in if you don't have the password. Hotmail being a free email service does not offer any support aside from what you have seen online. A few years back they did have more options for people in your situation but now they simply suggest you create a new account.

I am sorry to have to tell you this but unless you can remember or get access to the correct password ***** is no way back in. Microsoft states the following "When you register for an account, it's up to you to provide the most up-to-date and valid recovery info. Your best option to avoid losing access is to update your recovery info if you get a new phone number or change your alternate email address. "

So unfortunately there are no options left since you never updated your recovery information. In the interest of saving yourself some time I would suggest you don't spend more looking for a solution in this situation as you have no options aside from getting the correct password ***** am sorry to say. I just don't want to give you hope because in the last year Microsoft has completely cut off any type of support and leaves account recovery entirely up to the user meaning if you don't keep your recovery info up to date and forget or lose the password ***** cannot get back into the account.

Again, sorry to have to deliver the bad news but hopefully it saves you some time in the long run and prevents anything like this from ever happening again.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could rate my reply to you by clicking 3 stars are more. I of course understand this is not good news but you are just rating me personally and not Microsoft, their policies, or the situation itself.

Richard, Computer Specialist
Richard, Computer Specialist