I'm trying to get a copy of paypal transfer 180104 extremely…

Customer Question
I'm trying to get...

I'm trying to get a copy of paypal transfer 180104 extremely important to get a copy. how can I get it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

I'm not sure . I did not have a paypal account. but when I got the check I opened an account. it was from my employer ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Besides things ive ordered I asked a question about 2 hours a go and it didn't help. I sure its because I'm not great on computers, can you help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just if I can get a copy of the check . transaction # 180104. it stated milage in the memo and I need to photo copy it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
is it possible that the photo of the check can be sent to my computer so I can print it?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Oleksandr-Moderator, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Oleksandr-Moderator
Hi:
I'm Oleksandr and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Oleksandr-Moderator
or construction with quality would be who wired me the paypal check
Continue. I would like a copy as earlier stated
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!