MY PASS WORD WILL NOT WORK I NEED NEW ONE. COMPUTER. NO MY…

MY PASS WORD WILL...

MY PASS WORD WILL NOT WORK I NEED NEW ONE

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

NO IM SOORY MY PHONE

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

ATT 7 I THINK

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

MY PASS WORK WAS NEVER WORKED

3/5/2018
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

phone is a at&t 6 s i have had my phone along time my password ***** never worked i need a new one or just help

Is this the pin code on it or the iCloud Apple password?

The I cloud password

OK great. Are you currently talking to me on a computer?

Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Phone computer [email protected] Net
expret service

Is the computer Windows or mac?

phone is a at&t 6 s i have had my phone along time my password ***** never worked i need a new one or just help window 6

Is the computer you are talking to me on Windows or mac?

Windows 6

Ok on the computer please go here: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=14c0a4a0-8e90-49e4-a3d0-6ec635692939

Download the program and run it to allow me to connect and fix the password

Hi

Have you been able to do this?

Thanks

Kris

I my on computer at www/.justanswer.com/remo

You need to click on the link, are you talking to me on the computer now? On this chat?

On the phone I my so sorry

Can you copy the link and email it to yourself and open it on your computer?

Copy the link by holding down on it on your phone.