My phone was hacked. So my account is useless, need help. I…

My phone was hacked...

My phone was hacked. So my account is useless, need help. I did this for my laptop before but not my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It's a go desk top

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Nott a lap top

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's my phone

3/5/2018
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know the Email address with which you have the login problem?

I was told before that it was a Microsoft to repair my computer but it was a hacked job. My computer has been fixed. But my phone is NOT

Okay, what you mean by your phone is hacked? Is there any symptoms on your phone?

I have paid twice now. I need my phone fixed

Can you please let me know the problem with your phone? Are you using iPhone or an Android Phone?

My phone is stuck on***@******.***. my identity is gone. I have tried everything to fix it. I can't I need you to fix it for me
Even Facebook is under this false account
are you there
I stated earlier I have a samsung s8 android

Are you saying***@******.*** is not your Email account but it is configured on your phone?

I am
As I stated earlier my system was HACKED. You guys fixed my home computer but I did not get my phone fixed. I need that fixed now

Then you need to Factory Reset your phone to wipe the info stored on your phone by the hackers. You will lost contacts and apps on your phone. After factory reset you can setup the phone with your own google account. Please follow the instructions on this tutorial to Factory Reset your phone.

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist